Nov 28 2008
* The terrorists targeted Americans and Britons, but were also perfectly willing to slaughter anyone else who happened to be in their way.
* The attackers murdered Jews at a Jewish center that provided services to the local community and tourists
* The terrorists attacked a financial centre of Mumbai
* The killers attacked a hospital maternity ward
* The attack occurred in a country that has overwhelmingly embraced globalization and rejected tribal nationalism
So… why is there any confusion at all about what motivated the killers?