Jun 26 2010

Best Comment Yet On The G20 Protesters

Published by at 11:23 pm under Canada,Canada G20 Protests,Current Events

From Twitter:

@chrislabossiere: I clearly see the link between burning police cruisers and ending poverty. Maybe punch an old lady too to stop global warming. #G20 #cdnpoli

Well, it’s pretty clear that the protesters in Toronto have violated the social contract by wearing masks and declaring war on the cops. As far as I’m concerned, the police can jail every last one of these masked thugs indefinitely.

There’s democratic protest and then there’s mob rule. I know which one I support and which one I condemn.

7 Responses to “Best Comment Yet On The G20 Protesters”

1. Garyon 27 Jun 2010 at 12:16 am

This is just a glimps at what Toronto will look like when the pro-Hamas fascists grow in power and demand a Seperate State in Ontario.
    Tamil-Tiger supporters are next followed by the Hezballah thugs.

Thank-you MR. Trudeau , you sat out WW2 while my Dad served in it, and now you are reaping what you sewed with the dillusional vision of utopia in a God-like fashion to make Cnada in your image.

Tahnk you, thank you , thank you.
    All that money could have gone to kids food programs and buying shoes and school suplies, but no, you exalted CHe and Castro while your sons still do,now we have exactly what you wanted, a hell-hole full of thugs and lazy morons that vote Liberal.

2. Werner Patelson 27 Jun 2010 at 12:31 am

Actually, I would love to see them get 200 whiplashes at least AND hard-labour camp AND, ideally, the death penalty, because as a society we must eradicate all elements that would act in such criminal and deranged fashion (= lefties).

3. Allanon 27 Jun 2010 at 3:08 am

A superficial and silly understanding of what has taken place.
    No one declared war on cops.

4. AlinEdmon 27 Jun 2010 at 5:35 am

And how about the comments following the news articles related to this story?

A few common themes inevitably emerge:

-The people doing the damage were foreign anarchists; Canadians would never do this sort of thing.

-The police baited the crowd by leaving their cars unattended, knowing that NO ONE can pass an empty cuiser without torching it.

– and my favorite: PMSH chose Toronto as the host site to get back at its voters for voting Liberal.

5. Patrick Rosson 27 Jun 2010 at 10:03 am

I would agree wholeheartedly, except that there were a lot of so-called “peaceful protesters” who declined to intervene to prevent this violence, or even break away after it began.

I watched a CTV video in which a guy with a pink CUPE flag followed a portion of the black bloc up the street, waving his flag while they smashed everything they could get their hands on.

6. Dan Hilbornon 27 Jun 2010 at 11:23 am

Jailed indefinitely for wearing a mask?

How about arresting and charging those people who actually committed a crime, regardless of what clothes they wear?

And those peaceful people who “declined to intervene” … I would point out they already paid one billions dollars for security, and had good reason to believe that properly trained public safety officers would handle that task.

7. tfon 27 Jun 2010 at 5:13 pm

I don’t like what’s happened either but…:)

I don’t like the extreme overkill of police presence.

During the 2nd world world war, we had no problem with supporting the dutch and french underground in the face of facist police control – why do we have trouble now in similar circumstances? The most troubling difference is that it’s our own government doing this to us…

I support any underground activity that arises when faced with facist control – and that’s what I think of the thousands of police officers and millions of dollars spent – the security is provocative and the protesters have no choice to do what they’re doing in the face of the destruction of our basic human rights for open assembly.

Just my opinion…:)