Jun 30 2010
And so should you. Well, let me clarify that. You should attend the Vancouver Blogger Meetup today if you:
1. Live in Vancouver
2. Have a blog.
3. Want to promote said blog and other literary, artistic, theatrical or otherwise creative projects you’ve been busy with.
4. Might enjoy meeting other members of the west coast’s creative class.
5. Wouldn’t mind a pint of beer, glass of wine, or coca cola served with a straw at one of Vancouver’s finest spots on Commercial Drive.
Here’s the details:
2360 Commercial Drive
Date & Time
6:30 pm on Wednesday, June 30
How to find us
“Usually Jonathon, Shane and Raul bring their “Bloggable” t-shirts.”
Why should you come to the Vancouver Blogger Meetup? Here are 3 good reasons:
1. Attend this Vancouver Blogger Meetup and you could win two tickets to the Neanderthal Arts Festival. And you thought theatre was extinct!
2. Here’s your chance to tell other Vancouver bloggers about your blog so they’ll blog about your blog and then your blog will be the most famous blog in all of blog land.
As usual, feel free to plug this event in your own blog post, tweet or message in a bottle. If you use Twitter, the official Twitter account for the Vancouver Blogger Meetup is @yvrblogmeetup.