Nov 17 2010
I’m just really, really busy. Aside from my Vancouver SEO web copywriter work, here are a few things I’ve been doing:
- Writing a whole lot of fun political commentaries for The Propagandist
- I wrote an article for BC Homes Magazine. The article’s only in the print edition. Get a copy and read it. It’s all about home renovations. (See? Not everything I write is political).
- I wrote a story on mobile apps. Not published yet, but should be out soon.
- Thanking the Conservative and Liberal parties for finally coming to their senses and proposing that Canada remain involved in Afghanistan, since as everyone knows, the job ain’t done yet.
- Drinking coffee
- Drinking Granville Island Winter Ale
- Self-publishing a novel. It’s taking about ten times longer than I thought it would to get through the formatting and proof-printing and approval process. But I believe the end is in sight.
- Working on another novel.
- Watching hockey with my wife on the couch.
- Not spending any time on Twitter or Facebook. If you’ve been trying to contact me via either of those social networks in the past two weeks or so, you’re pretty much out of luck.
- Thinking about data visualization
- Standing for ten hours a day. Really, it’s good for me. No more Jimmy leg!
Thanks for checking in, readers! Be excellent to each other.