Sep 09 2012
I’m a super guy, so I got a Superpass for the Vancouver International Fringe Festival. Nice how that works out, eh? Thanks Shane and Ally!
If you’re in Vancouver and thinking of taking in some shows, here are my reviews over at Plank Magazine:
- Hip.Bang! Improv Alternately Amuses. Meh.
- Burnt at the Steak – Steakhouse Comedy a Rare Treat. A show with style and sizzle.
- The Troubles. It left me feeling troubled.
- My Marvelous Melcher Machine. Marvelous? Well… OK.
- The Husband-Hunting Monologues – It Make Good Show. Watch, You See! Is good like sheep.
- Underbelly – Gritty Poetic Awesomeness. Coolness!
- Temple of Khaos – Laugh-Out-Loud Zaniness. Yeah!